Another great article from the most helpful Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency in Hertfordshire.
The importance of building up an email marketing list cannot be underestimated. If you are not currently building up a database you will undoubtedly be missing out on valuable sales opportunities. The larger the list you build, the greater the impact of growth for your business. So how is it done? Well here are 5 various ways you can build a marketing email database for your Company.
1. VIA YOUR WEBSITE
- Put an Email Enquiry Box on your website’s Home Page, whereby prospects enter their email address in return for being sent an electronic version of your brochure/leaflet/price list etc.
- Create a ‘subscribe to our e-newsletter’ option on your website, so that interested readers can receive monthly updates on your services/and or products etc.
- Offer your readers some free content to download, such as a white paper, a report, a user guide, or other type of download in return for completing their contact email, and agreeing to receive future emails from you about your services, and or products.
Offer your readers an incentive such as a giveaway, an online exclusive, a special offer, or a competition. In return, the reader must agree to subscribe to receiving further information and newsletters from you in the future.
2. VIA YOUR EMAILS
Include a line in your email signature promoting your e-newsletter. For example, ‘Click here' to subscribe to our monthly newsletter’ which includes industry updates, and hot tips to help your business.
3. BUSINESS CARDS & OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS
Most people have a business card with their contact information on one side and with reverse side totally blank. Use this blank space on the back of your business card to promote and educate your new contact on what your business can offer them. For example, use it to direct them to your website and sign up for a 30 day free trial, your e-newsletter, or a marketing article etc. You can also use this method on other printed materials such as letters, stationery, leaflets, brochures and flyers.
If you deliver presentations, consider dedicating the final slide of your presentation to promoting your e-newsletter, 30 day free trial, article, or white paper. Let your audience know how they can sign up to receive more information and news about your Company, its services/and or products. This is a particularly good way to obtain additional contact emails addresses and build up your marketing email database.
5. WORKING TOGETHER WITH COMPLIMENTARY BUSINESSES
If your services/and or products are complimentary with other businesses it could well be an opportunity to partner up and promote each other’s services/and or products. For example, you own a wedding venue, and you partner up with a wedding photographer. You can mention them in your e-newsletter with a link to their sign up page, and ask them to do the same for you in return.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article, and we would like to wish you good luck with building your marketing email database. If you would like our assistance with generating any of your marketing materials, please contact us on 01438 906200, we would love to help you.
Good luck with your marketing from Advenzia, the most helpful Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency in Hertfordshire.